Admiral Bombow's Hints
The good Admiral has come forward with a bagful of hints
this month, however, he warned that their accuracy is not
- You want magic powers? There is a stone waiting to be
touched in the North Mountain. But it's best to wait 'til
you're a Champion!
- You have many weapons and don't know which one to keep?
Let MUD decide it for you! Next time, try get best
- Fleeing moves you in a random direction. If you
really want to get out of a fight, why not try flee
out next time?
- O.M. is the Old Man. Have you seen that inscribed on
- If the cottage attic won't let you in, try a little
claustrophobia. It can be very uplifting.
- Your treasure is too big to haul out of the attic? How
about some music instead? May help you go places... and
your loot may go with you!
- Speaking of music. The music box has a tiny keyhole but
leads to a large and rewarding story.
- There is a hungry, FIRE-BREATHING
dragon out there. Even a novice can feed him... and live
to tell the tale!
- A piece of enriched Uranium? A ventilator? Chunks of
metal lying around and a mighty forge in the dwarfs'
- There are many places in MUD where you can make a
sacrifice. Just be careful, don't let yourself be
Best experienced with
Click Here to start.
This Web page copyright © 1997
Viktor T. Toth
MUD2 is copyright © 1997 Multi-User Entertainment
Page last modified: August 10, 1997